Department Education Wash jobs in Pakistan
Department Education Wash jobs in Pakistan archive which may further search by Department Education Wash jobs in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawer, Quetta, Multan, Hyderabad, Faisalabad and other Pakistan regions. You may further refine these jobs as freelance, internship, contract, full time and part time jobs.Refine Department Education Wash Jobs Search by Location:
Karachi - Lahore - Rawalpindi - Islamabad - Faisalabad - Sialkot - Hyderabad - Peshawar - Multan - Gujranwala
International Rescue Committee
Functional Area:Field Operations
Job Type:Contract ( First Shift (Day) )
Job Location:Peshawar, Pakistan
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education:Master’s Degree
Degree Title:Diploma in Civil / Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Minimum Experience:2 Years (Two years of relevant experience in Design, Planning and Construction for Diploma degree holder and one year for Bachelor degree holder)
1. Regular coordination with Implementing partners’ Field Engineers regarding WASH component.
2. Support IP, s field engineers in the preparation of designs and BOQs for water supply schemes, Latrines, hand washing stations and drainage schemes
3. Monitoring of WASH (hard component) in the targeted CBE centers and catchment area
4. Provide feedback and technical support to Implementing partner, s field engineers
5. Verification of Implementing partner, s field work and issue completion certificates for completed construction work duly signed by Project Manager Education and EH.
6. Conduct monthly evaluation of program activities to determine the success of interventions, write routine progress reports and recommend changes in program activities to Project Manager and EH team
7. Report all WASH activities to Project Manager and Senior EH Manager in a timely manner as well ensure cross cutting issues mainstreaming in WASH facilities construction.
8. Participate in handing over ceremonies of completed schemes by Implementing partners
9. Any other task assigned by supervisors.
Excellent communication skills
Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel and AUTO CAD.
NGO/INGO experience and familiarity with FATA