Chief Financial Officer Job In National ICT RD Fund – Islamabad
Chief Financial Officer
National ICT RD Fund
Category:Accounts & Finance
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent
Job Location:Islamabad, Pakistan
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Degree Title:CFA/CA/CPA or MS/ MBA Finance
Career Level:Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)
Minimum Experience:10 Years(10 year progressive experience with exposure to financial management, investment decision making and/or financial consulting/research.)
Control and treasury functions:
The CFOs responsibilities are rooted in the functions of ?control? and ?treasury?. The CFO must ensure that appropriate systems are in place to measure the attainment of corporate and departmental goals along with certain other responsibilities.
Develop financial systems and internal controls:
1. Develop National R&D Funds financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
2. Ensure the effective management of National R&D Funds financial operations.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
4. Develop, execute, and communicate overall financial strategy to all stakeholders.
Financial reporting and auditing procedures:
1. Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Ensure records systems are
maintained in accordance with International auditing standards.
2. Ensure compliance with state, federal budgetary reporting requirements.
3. Handling financing of large projects, audits and accounts functions.
Financial policy decision recommendations:
1. Provide recommendations to the CEO on major financial decisions and carry out the financial policy decisions made by R&D Fund Co. Board.
Any other responsibility as per requirement and decision of the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
1. CFA/CA/CPA or MS/ MBA Finance.
2. 10 year progressive experience with exposure to financial management, investment decision making and/or financial consulting/research.
3. Proven record of five years service or more as head of finance department or in an equivalent position with leadership qualities.
4. Strong command over public accounting and compliance procedure as required by the Federal government.
5. Excellent report writing skills to ensure timely issuance of periodical financial reports, statements and projections.
6. Ability to supervise automation of the organization financial accounting reporting system.
7. Excellent command on finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
8. Excellent analytical skills to quantify companys operational and financial activities.